Belzona SuperWrap II
Belzona SuperWrap offers a long-term alternative for the replacement of failing steel structures. This low temperature curing solution has been developed as a compatible pipe wrap or repair patch, which restores strength to weakened or pitted metal surfaces and provides excellent chemical resistance and corrosion protection.
Belzona SuperWrap can be used in a wide variety of environments, on almost any pipe geometry and over a wide temperature range.
Belzona SuperWrap is pre-qualified to ASME PCC-2 Article 4.1 and ISO/TS 24817 international composite repair standards. It can be used in applications requiring engineering calculations and documentation, including quality control records.
- Compliance with ASME PCC-2 Article 4.1 and ISO/TS 24817 international standards
- Specially designed applications by Belzona engineers Service life of up to 20 years
- Excellent adhesion to metals such as stainless and carbon steel
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Application in minutes; return to service in hours
- Applied by trained and validated personnel
- Application and curing at room temperature, without involving hot work
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent free
Belzona SuperWrap applications include the following:
- Pipe wrap system for repairing damaged pipes
- Compatible repair patches for tanks, vessels and pipelines
- Long-term repairs of burst defects and wall thinning in complex geometries such as elbows, tees, reducers and flanges
- Restoration of strength in damaged pipelines
- Restoration of heavily pitted or corroded surfaces
- Protection against internal or external corrosion
This system is an in-situ repair and low temperature curing alternative to traditional hot cutting and welding work, thus allowing critical pipelines to remain in service.